COVID-19 UPDATE: HOW OVERLAKE FAMILY VISION IS PREPRARING AND RESPONDING
Our top priority is keeping our patients and staff safe!
- Our office is open by appointment only for exams and frame selections. Please call the office to schedule an appointment. 425- 638-0700
- Check-in is available by text or email before your appointment.
- Only patients (plus one critical caregiver if needed) are allowed in the office for an appointment. Please do not bring any other friends or family members with you.
- Temperature checks will be done on all employees at the beginning of each workday, as well as all patients, and guests before entering the office.
- Masks are required for all employees, patients, and guests. We are happy to supply you with a mask if needed.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering the office.
- All equipment and exam room surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after every patient.
- All glasses are sanitized after any handling.
- We have a private room so you can try on glasses worry-free without your face mask.
- Curbside adjustments and pick-up are available for any order of glasses and/or contacts.
- We have new payment options such as Text to Pay and Apple Pay.